The pups love my dog biscuits! OK, they love just about anything that resembles food.
But here is my recipe for Peanut Butter Dog Biscuits Treats. They are easy to make, and this is a good project for the kids to do.
How about you? do you have a dog biscuit recipe? Do you have dogs that try to tip your canoe? Tell us about it in the comments section below.
Note: Baking Powder is not toxic to dogs, according to our Veterinarian, when used in baked goods.
Here is another dog treat recipe video: Sweet Potato Dog Treats Video Recipe
Peanut Butter Dog Treat Biscuit Recipe : GardenFork.TV
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 - 1 1/2 cups beef broth
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Mix the Flour and Baking Powder.
- Add beef broth and peanut butter.
- Mix the ingredients together. You want a fairly dry batter-dough, because you will be rolling this out on a board. Adjust the mixture, adding more flour or more stock to achieve a dry yet pliable dough.
- Flour a board and use a rolling pin to flatten the dough. you want it to be about 1/4\" thick. You can use a wine bottle or other long bottle if you don\'t have a rolling pin.
- Cut out the biscuits using a cookie cutter or a glass or even a clean dog food can that has had the ends removed.
- Place the biscuits on a greased cookie sheet and back for about 20 min. If you want the biscuits to be harder-drier , bake them longer.
- Taste test with your friends. Keep in a sealed container. If refrigerated, they will last longer.
- Note: Baking Powder is not toxic to dogs, according to our Veterinarian, when used in baked goods.