Dog Biscuit Treat Recipe for the Labradors GF Video

| October 7, 2009 | 13 Comments

The pups love my dog biscuits! OK, they love just about anything that resembles food.

But here is my recipe for Peanut Butter Dog Biscuits Treats. They are easy to make, and this is a good project for the kids to do.

How about you? do you have a dog biscuit recipe? Do you have dogs that try to tip your canoe? Tell us about it in the comments section below.

Note: Baking Powder is not toxic to dogs, according to our Veterinarian, when used in baked goods.

Here is another dog treat recipe video: Sweet Potato Dog Treats Video Recipe

[amd-recipeseo-recipe:16]

Tags: , , , , , , , ,

Category: Cooking TV, The Labs, Video

Sites That Link to this Post

1. Peanut Butter Swirl Dog Treat Recipe | Gardenfork.tv | October 4, 2010
  1. Madi says:

this was great but do you have to use the beef broth

no, you could use any broth. dogs are meat eaters, so i use beef broth. thanks for watching!

3. Leslie says:

My dog is allergic to wheat. Any suggestions for this recipe?

you could try using spelt flour or rice flour, but i’m not an expert. thx for asking. eric.

5. Terra says:

Can You Show us how to make cat treats it would be wonderful for my cat and also were do we put in are recipe

6. Ed says:

Are these treats ok for all ages and sizes of dog?
    Also how long will they keep for in the fridge?

7. Tori says:

Hey eric! I have used your recipe so many times. I love it!
    Do you have any other dog recipes? Thanks!

8. Lucy says:

Hi i saw your video on youtube. On there you said you need to use 1/2cup of peanut butter but here you need to use 1cup. Which one is right??

9. deanna says:

how do you make dog food

10. Jeff Proppe says:

My sons and I made your dog treat recipe yesterday. While we substituted oatmeal for Peanut Butter, which made us add extra broth, we also added carrers and apples very finely chopped into the mix with an egg.

We used a small ginger man sut out sor cutting the treats and made some 140 or so treats.

Lola, out five month black Lab loved them and my youngest son thought it was cool for him to be the head backer and quality controle agent for Lolo!

Thanks for the great idea! I love your site and sheck it out each day if I can.

11. KS Dallas says:

LOVED this video! :) Planning on making some tonight.

One note – you don’t have to roll these out and then cut them. You can just take a small amount and roll in your hand and then flatten the ball. This is how I make regular cookies. It will help reduce the mess and hassle of rolling them out.

12. Cheri says:

Did you say “beeth broth”? Hee-hee-hee! We’re halfway done with our sweet potato treats, so we’ll be trying the peanut butter ones soon. I might tweak it so they turn out crunchy. We’ll see what happens.