Easy Cherry Tomato Recipe served over pasta, rice, or quinoa. Here’s a recipe for all those ripe cherry tomatoes in your garden. Roast the tomatoes with some garlic and the like, and its amazing.
My friend Bill gave me this cherry tomato recipe; he’s been making it a few times a week. Its a great midweek dinner, or weekday dinner recipe, super simple.
I make this with all yellow tomatoes, but you can ‘ use what you got ‘ cause that’s the GardenFork way, after all. The yellow cherry tomatoes have lower acid content, and are sweeter, I think, than red cherry tomatoes, but that’s just my opinion.
If you have a recipe for cherry tomatoes, please share it with us below, be great to hear from you.
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 large cloves, coarsley chopped garlic
- 1 cup oil cured black olives – optional
- 1 cup cubed feta cheese
- 1 lb pasta, preferably whole wheat
- pints cherry tomatoes
- /4 cup olive oil
- large cloves, coarsley chopped garlic
- cup oil cured black olives – optional
- cup cubed feta cheese
- lb pasta, preferably whole wheat
- Cooking Directions
- Preheat the oven to 375F
- Wash and dry the cherry tomatoes. arrange the tomatoes in one layer in a 9 x 13 pan.
- Coat with the olive oil and distribute chopped garlic over tomatoes.
- Roast in oven for about 30 minutes, or until the cherry tomatoes start to burst and brown slightly.
- If using black olives or feta cheese, add these after tomatoes are roasted.
- Cook pasta while tomatoes are roasting. Drain cooked pasta and divide between 4 bowls.
- Pour roast tomato mixture over the pasta.