Affiliate Programs, Advertisements, & Sponsors
Here at GardenFork, we pay the bills and ourselves with several income streams. One of them is affiliate links, which can be linked text in one of our articles, a linked photo, or an ad in an article. We don't link to spammy sites, its just not what we are about. Any links are to a product or service we believe in and probably use as well.
When you click on an ad or referral link, aka affiliate link, we receive a commission if a purchase is made. GardenFork has affiliate relationships with various companies. One of them is Amazon, as well as Google.
Gardenfork participates in Google's AdSense program. Gardenfork is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com .
GardenFork.TV does produce sponsored content, and is labeled as such. This means we have received compensation in the form of products or fees to feature products and services on the GardenFork site and videos. We are very discriminating about the companies we work with. We don't work with companies or endorse products that we don't believe to be good.
We get asked every week to feature and/or endorse products, we say no to most of them.
Complaints: Any complaints about any content on the GardenFork website must be accompanied by a contact phone number and postal address. We will not respond to any complaints from anonymous email addresses. Complaints will be verified by voice phone and/or postal mail. Contact us : firstname.lastname@example.org
GardenFork is produced by GardenFork Media LLC, Brooklyn, NY
Terms of Service:
First: Don't do anything stupid, or do anything that will endanger you or others.
Your use of the information on this site, and GardenFork videos posted here and on other sites, is at your own risk.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. All users of this site agree that access to and use of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable law. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
GardenFork.TV is intended for entertainment purposes only. There are no warranties implied and your results may differ from ours. You should NOT rely solely upon the information on GardenFork.TV . Reader agrees to assume all risks resulting from the application of any of the information provided by GardenFork.TV and Eric Rochow . Reader/viewer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless GardenFork.TV and Eric Rochow from and against any personal injury, damages, costs and expenses, including any legal fees, potentially resulting from the application of any of the information provided by GardenFork.TV and Eric Rochow.
We publish video, audio, articles, or other content from current and past contributors. The information on GardenFork.TV represents the opinions and perspectives of a variety of contributors and users of the Site since its inception. You should assume that we have not independently verified the accuracy, thoroughness, or relevance of the content available on this site.
We are always working on improving our site its related services and offerings. All feedback becomes the exclusive property of GardenFork Media LLC . You agree that all Feedback will be the exclusive sole property of GardenFork Media LLC and you agree to irrevocably assign to GardenFork Media LLC all of your title, right, and interest in any feedback you provide to GardenFork, including without limitation all worldwide copyright, trade secret, patent, trademark, other proprietary and intellectual property rights therein.
The Website is owned and operated by GardenFork Media LLC (“GardenFork.TV”) incorporated in the State of New York. The Website is offered subject to your acceptance without modification of all of the terms and conditions contained herein and all other operating rules, policies and procedures that may be published from time to time on this Site (collectively, the “Agreement”).
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by GardenFork.TV, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
1. Your GardenFork.TV Account and Site. If you create a blog on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and blog, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the blog. You must not describe or assign keywords to your blog in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and GardenFork.TV may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause GardenFork.TV liability. You must immediately notify GardenFork.TV of any unauthorized uses of your blog, your account or any other breaches of security. GardenFork.TV will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
2. Responsibility of Contributors. If you operate a blog, comment on a blog, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, “Content”), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
◦ the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
◦ if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
◦ you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
◦ the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
◦ the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
◦ the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
◦ your blog is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
◦ your blog is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, your blog’s URL or name is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own; and
◦ you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by GardenFork.TV or otherwise.
3. By submitting Content to GardenFork.TV for inclusion on this Website, you grant GardenFork.TV a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting it.
4. Responsibility of Website Visitors. GardenFork.TV has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating the Website, GardenFork.TV does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. GardenFork.TV disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
5. Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which GardenFork.TV links, and that link to GardenFork.TV. GardenFork.TV does not have any control over those non-WordPress websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-WordPress website or webpage, GardenFork.TV does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. GardenFork.TV disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-WordPress websites and webpages.
6. Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As GardenFork.TV asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by GardenFork.TV violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify GardenFork.TV in accordance with DMCA. GardenFork.TV will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. In the case of a visitor who may infringe or repeatedly infringes the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of GardenFork.TV or others, GardenFork.TV may, in its discretion, terminate or deny access to and use of the Website. In the case of such termination, GardenFork.TV will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to GardenFork.TV.
7. Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from GardenFork.TV to you any GardenFork.TV or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with GardenFork.TV. GardenFork.TV, WordPress, GardenFork.TV, the GardenFork.TV logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with GardenFork.TV, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of GardenFork.TV or GardenFork.TV’s licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any GardenFork.TV or third-party trademarks.
8. Changes. GardenFork.TV reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. GardenFork.TV may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
9. Termination. GardenFork.TV may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your GardenFork.TV account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a VIP Services account, such account can only be terminated by GardenFork.TV if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such breach within thirty (30) days from GardenFork.TV’s notice to you thereof; provided that, GardenFork.TV can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
10. Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided “as is”. GardenFork.TV and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither GardenFork.TV nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
11. Limitation of Liability. In no event will GardenFork.TV, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement or substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to GardenFork.TV under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. GardenFork.TV shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
12. General Representation and Warranty. You represent and warrant that (i) your use of the Website will be in strict accordance with this Agreement and with all applicable laws and regulations (including without limitation any local laws or regulations in your country, state, city, or other governmental area, regarding online conduct and acceptable content, and including all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside) and (ii) your use of the Website will not infringe or misappropriate the intellectual property rights of any third party.
13. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless GardenFork.TV, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
14. Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between GardenFork.TV and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of GardenFork.TV, or by the posting by GardenFork.TV of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the state of New York, U.S.A., excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in New York City, NY. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. (“JAMS”) by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules. The arbitration shall take place in New York, NY, in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; GardenFork.TV may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.